EuroChem and Migao establish joint venture in China
Further to the announcement of July 29, 2013, EuroChem, Russia’s largest mineral fertilizer producer and a top ten agrochemical company globally, and Migao Corporation, a China-based specialty potash fertilizer producer, jointly announced the establishment of the EuroChem Migao joint venture. The joint venture will produce up to 60,000 tonnes of potassium nitrate (NK) and up to 200,000 tonnes of chloride-free complex fertilizers (NPK) per annum in Yunnan, a province in southern China. EuroChem and Migao will each own 50 percent of the Hong Kong˗based joint venture.
Within the framework of the EuroChem Migao joint venture, a fertilizer production facility is currently being constructed in Luliang,Yunnan. A first 100,000 tonnes per annum NPK production unit is expected to be launched as early as December 2013 with a 60,000 tonnes per annum NK production unit and a second 100,000 tonnes per annum NPK line expected to follow in 2014.
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- New report on scientific discoveries from USDA
- Major advance in understanding plant disease resistance
- Indiana corn: Tough planting decisions ahead
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants