EuroChem and Migao establish joint venture in China
Further to the announcement of July 29, 2013, EuroChem, Russia’s largest mineral fertilizer producer and a top ten agrochemical company globally, and Migao Corporation, a China-based specialty potash fertilizer producer, jointly announced the establishment of the EuroChem Migao joint venture. The joint venture will produce up to 60,000 tonnes of potassium nitrate (NK) and up to 200,000 tonnes of chloride-free complex fertilizers (NPK) per annum in Yunnan, a province in southern China. EuroChem and Migao will each own 50 percent of the Hong Kong˗based joint venture.
Within the framework of the EuroChem Migao joint venture, a fertilizer production facility is currently being constructed in Luliang,Yunnan. A first 100,000 tonnes per annum NPK production unit is expected to be launched as early as December 2013 with a 60,000 tonnes per annum NK production unit and a second 100,000 tonnes per annum NPK line expected to follow in 2014.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Blend and Bulk Tower Systems