Ethanol report on new ethanol economic study
The Renewable Fuels Association unveiled a new study by ABF Economics entitled "Contribution of the Ethanol Industry to the Economy of the United States" at the National Ethanol Conference in Orlando, Fla. The study, authored by economist John Urbanchuk, examines the nationwide impact of the ethanol industry in 2013 on job creation, the economy, household income, and foreign oil displacement.
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Rust detected in Ark. soybeans, but won’t affect current crop
- Select soybean varieties with genetic disease resistance
- Landmark Services Cooperative, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- Bullish outlook for feed grains, global food trade
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta