Ethanol report on new ethanol economic study
The Renewable Fuels Association unveiled a new study by ABF Economics entitled "Contribution of the Ethanol Industry to the Economy of the United States" at the National Ethanol Conference in Orlando, Fla. The study, authored by economist John Urbanchuk, examines the nationwide impact of the ethanol industry in 2013 on job creation, the economy, household income, and foreign oil displacement.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture