Engage Agro USA signs agreement with Sulphur Mills
Engage Agro USA entered into a service agreement with leading global sulfur producer, Sulphur Mills Ltd. This agreement appoints Engage Agro USA as the local feet on the ground organization to service Cosavet DF and future product introductions in California and on a national level.
“Growers have seen the very high quality and superior formulation of CosavetDF, especially in the western grape market. In California, we intend to build on this with Mark Merlo, Engage Agro California expert, and his in depth market knowledge and customer relationships. We look to develop new markets with our other representatives in other parts of the country,” states Trevor Thorley, president of Engage Agro USA. “For the future, we are excited to be involved in the product development, sales and marketing plan creation and implementation for Sulphur Mills Ltd exciting new introductions, Buzz Ultra DF, Unicorn DF, ImidaShot DF and Fertis.
Binoy Shah, Director Sulphur Mills Ltd, adds “We are very pleased to be partnering with Engage Agro USA as we enter a new phase in our corporate growth with strong commitments to enhanced production and unique differentiated formulations at our Indian headquarters. The USA is a real growth opportunity for us and we see this agreement providing excellent in field expertise and support in current and future markets.”
Current U.S. distributors will continue to buy direct from Sulphur Mills Ltd., as they did in 2013, and all product labels are available in the Agrian system.
- Monsanto launches Mexico center for developing GMO corn
- Verdesian Life Sciences acquires QC Corporation
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Study suggests more waters may deserve federal protection
- Fertilizer maker Mosaic cuts phosphate output
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Tuesday night
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto