Engage Agro USA signs agreement with Sulphur Mills
Engage Agro USA entered into a service agreement with leading global sulfur producer, Sulphur Mills Ltd. This agreement appoints Engage Agro USA as the local feet on the ground organization to service Cosavet DF and future product introductions in California and on a national level.
“Growers have seen the very high quality and superior formulation of CosavetDF, especially in the western grape market. In California, we intend to build on this with Mark Merlo, Engage Agro California expert, and his in depth market knowledge and customer relationships. We look to develop new markets with our other representatives in other parts of the country,” states Trevor Thorley, president of Engage Agro USA. “For the future, we are excited to be involved in the product development, sales and marketing plan creation and implementation for Sulphur Mills Ltd exciting new introductions, Buzz Ultra DF, Unicorn DF, ImidaShot DF and Fertis.
Binoy Shah, Director Sulphur Mills Ltd, adds “We are very pleased to be partnering with Engage Agro USA as we enter a new phase in our corporate growth with strong commitments to enhanced production and unique differentiated formulations at our Indian headquarters. The USA is a real growth opportunity for us and we see this agreement providing excellent in field expertise and support in current and future markets.”
Current U.S. distributors will continue to buy direct from Sulphur Mills Ltd., as they did in 2013, and all product labels are available in the Agrian system.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.