Engage Agro USA signs agreement with Sulphur Mills
Engage Agro USA entered into a service agreement with leading global sulfur producer, Sulphur Mills Ltd. This agreement appoints Engage Agro USA as the local feet on the ground organization to service Cosavet DF and future product introductions in California and on a national level.
“Growers have seen the very high quality and superior formulation of CosavetDF, especially in the western grape market. In California, we intend to build on this with Mark Merlo, Engage Agro California expert, and his in depth market knowledge and customer relationships. We look to develop new markets with our other representatives in other parts of the country,” states Trevor Thorley, president of Engage Agro USA. “For the future, we are excited to be involved in the product development, sales and marketing plan creation and implementation for Sulphur Mills Ltd exciting new introductions, Buzz Ultra DF, Unicorn DF, ImidaShot DF and Fertis.
Binoy Shah, Director Sulphur Mills Ltd, adds “We are very pleased to be partnering with Engage Agro USA as we enter a new phase in our corporate growth with strong commitments to enhanced production and unique differentiated formulations at our Indian headquarters. The USA is a real growth opportunity for us and we see this agreement providing excellent in field expertise and support in current and future markets.”
Current U.S. distributors will continue to buy direct from Sulphur Mills Ltd., as they did in 2013, and all product labels are available in the Agrian system.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?