Electronic Liquid Blockage Monitor wins award
click image to zoom The flow monitor that assures the correct amount of product is being applied during field operations is critical, and CDS-John Blue Company has an award winning technological breakthrough in its latest flow monitor system, the Electronic Liquid Blockage Monitor.
The CDS-John Blue LBMS uses magnetic sensing technology mounted behind the CDS-John Blue VisaGage II Flow Monitors. The operator is alerted with an audible alarm and visual display when the ball and flow in an individual row has dropped below a selected level. Each row with a distribution problem will be highlighted by a flashing LED light at the row. The flashing LED light eliminates the need to remember or search for which row is blocked after coming to a stop.
Two display options are available, the standard wired display or the wireless Apple iPad. The person doing the application can select at which level on the VisaGage the alarm will sound when a ball drops to or below the specified level. The Apple iPad Premium System will also display high flow for broken lines. The LBMS iPad App is free and available from the Apple App Store.
The American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) recently announced that the CDS-John Blue Company developed Electronic Liquid Blockage Monitor was deemed one of the year’s most innovative designs in engineering products or systems for the food and agriculture industries.
Companies from around the world submit entries to the annual AE50 competition and up to 50 of the best products are chosen by a panel of international engineering experts.
CDS-John Blue Company manufactures liquid agricultural pumps and products for both applicator and irrigation use. More information is on the web site: www.cds-johnblue.com.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
13-Ton Rotary Direct Drive Blender
Adams Fertilizer Equipment