EPA registers two herbicides from Willowood USA
Willowood USA announced that the EPA has approved both it's technical and end-use registrations for Willowood Diuron 4SC and Willowood Diuron 80DF.
Willowood Diuron 4SC is a broad spectrum flowable herbicide used to control a wide variety of annual and perennial broadleaf and grassy weeds in non-crop areas as well as in agricultural crops such as fruit, cotton, sugarcane and legumes. Willowood Diuron 80DF is a dry flowable dispersible granular formulation also used in a wide variety of applications.
"Willowood Diuron 4SC and 80DF expand our non-selective herbicide portfolio" states Brian Heinze, Willowood USA President and CEO. 'Not only are these products used in conventional agriculture for the growing concern of weed resistance management, they are also used in non-cropland areas where we are expanding our product 'footprint' " Heinze went on to say that "We have plans to further expand into the non-cropland vegetation management markets with some more exciting announcements that you will be hearing about in the coming months'.
Willowood USA is a U.S. based manufacturer of post patent crop protection herbicides, fungicides, plant growth regulators, insecticides and spray additive products for the agriculture industry. For more information on the complete line of Willowood USA products, go to www.willowoodusa.com.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Fertilizer Conveying Systems
Waconia Manufacturing Inc.