EPA registers Willowood Glufosinate 280SL
Willowood USA recently announced that Federal EPA has approved its technical registration for glufosinate. Willowood Glufosinate 280SL is an effective, fast acting non-selective contact herbicide that provides control of annual and certain perennial weeds in a number of key crops including but not limited to: citrus, stone fruit, tree nuts, and vineyards. With an already approved end use registration, State registrations for Willowood Glufosinate 280SL are already in place in key States including California.
“Our customers have been asking for this product for quite some time” stated Brian Heinze, Willowood USA President & CEO. “ We are very excited to add this critical molecule to our herbicide portfolio and we look forward to meeting the high customer demand for this new product in the Willowood line-up.”
Willowood USA continues to set the pace as one of the fastest growing generic crop protection companies in U.S. agriculture. Adding to it’s existing line-up of herbicides, insecticides, fungicides and plant growth regulators, Willowood USA expects a number of new product registrations in the coming months.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?