EPA registers Willowood Glufosinate 280SL
Willowood USA recently announced that Federal EPA has approved its technical registration for glufosinate. Willowood Glufosinate 280SL is an effective, fast acting non-selective contact herbicide that provides control of annual and certain perennial weeds in a number of key crops including but not limited to: citrus, stone fruit, tree nuts, and vineyards. With an already approved end use registration, State registrations for Willowood Glufosinate 280SL are already in place in key States including California.
“Our customers have been asking for this product for quite some time” stated Brian Heinze, Willowood USA President & CEO. “ We are very excited to add this critical molecule to our herbicide portfolio and we look forward to meeting the high customer demand for this new product in the Willowood line-up.”
Willowood USA continues to set the pace as one of the fastest growing generic crop protection companies in U.S. agriculture. Adding to it’s existing line-up of herbicides, insecticides, fungicides and plant growth regulators, Willowood USA expects a number of new product registrations in the coming months.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto