EPA registers Foxfire herbicide on wheat
Syngenta announced federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registration of Foxfire herbicide to control annual grass weeds in spring wheat (excluding durum) and winter wheat. Tailored to provide enhanced control of foxtails, Foxfire can be tank mixed with a wide range of broadleaf herbicides to provide broad-spectrum weed control in a single pass across the field. State registrations may still be pending. As of April 3, Foxfire is registered in Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota and Wyoming. Please check with your state regulatory agency to determine registration status.
“We’ve combined our industry-leading mixed-grass control chemistry in Axial® brand herbicides with fenoxaprop to provide a tailored weed control tool against foxtails for the Northern Plains market,” said Shane Taylor, Syngenta herbicide asset lead.
Foxfire provides growers the freedom to choose the best tank-mix partner to achieve one-pass weed control without injuring their crops. This flexibility also allows growers to build weed control solutions to meet the needs of their respective fields.
Foxfire joins the trusted Syngenta cereals weed-management portfolio.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.