EPA approves new rice herbicide
Willowood USA announced that the EPA has approved both its technical and end-use registrations for Willowood Propanil 4EC. Willowood Propanil 4EC is a postemergence herbicide used in the control of select grass and broadleaf weeds in rice.
"Willowood Propanil 4EC is an important addition to our growing rice product portfolio" states Andy King, Willowood USA national accounts manager. 'With our successful launch of Willowood Propanil 4SC in the California rice market in 2011, the recent registration of Willowood Propanil 4EC will allow us to expand into the rice growing regions of the MidSouth."
King went on to say that "Not only will Propanil 4EC provide excellent control of key grass and broadleaf weeds such as barnyardgrass, sprangletop and eclipta, it will also serve as an excellent foundation herbicide for many tank mix partners."
Willowood USA is a U.S. based manufacturer of post patent crop protection herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and spray additive products for the agriculture industry.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting