EPA approves new rice herbicide
Willowood USA announced that the EPA has approved both its technical and end-use registrations for Willowood Propanil 4EC. Willowood Propanil 4EC is a postemergence herbicide used in the control of select grass and broadleaf weeds in rice.
"Willowood Propanil 4EC is an important addition to our growing rice product portfolio" states Andy King, Willowood USA national accounts manager. 'With our successful launch of Willowood Propanil 4SC in the California rice market in 2011, the recent registration of Willowood Propanil 4EC will allow us to expand into the rice growing regions of the MidSouth."
King went on to say that "Not only will Propanil 4EC provide excellent control of key grass and broadleaf weeds such as barnyardgrass, sprangletop and eclipta, it will also serve as an excellent foundation herbicide for many tank mix partners."
Willowood USA is a U.S. based manufacturer of post patent crop protection herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and spray additive products for the agriculture industry.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Declining Weigh Blend System
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.