EPA approves honeybee miticide for all 50 states
"Canada’s regulatory agency granted full approval to Apivar in July 2012, so, now that the U.S. is on board, we are very enthusiastic about the impact that Apivar can have on the health of the North American honeybee population," Nobre said. "Early indications tell us the product is being warmly welcomed in the U.S. market, and we look forward to moving Apivar into the Mexican market in the very near future."
Véto-pharma S.A. is a veterinary pharmaceutical company that develops and markets innovative products to help commercial and hobbyist beekeepers prevent and control hive diseases and improve honeybee health. Véto-pharma's products are sold to beekeepers through distributors in North America, Europe and Asia. Headquartered in Paris, the Company's U.S. operations are based in New York, NY. Visit www.apivar.net for more information.
- Will high yields rescue 2014 crop returns?
- Pinnacle Agriculture Holdings acquires Kerman Ag Resources
- Syngenta global cereals collaborations hit home
- More than 50 million acres in Climate Basic
- New study charts the global invasion of crop pests
- Breakthrough in the understanding of plant growth, development