EPA approves honeybee miticide for all 50 states
"Canada’s regulatory agency granted full approval to Apivar in July 2012, so, now that the U.S. is on board, we are very enthusiastic about the impact that Apivar can have on the health of the North American honeybee population," Nobre said. "Early indications tell us the product is being warmly welcomed in the U.S. market, and we look forward to moving Apivar into the Mexican market in the very near future."
Véto-pharma S.A. is a veterinary pharmaceutical company that develops and markets innovative products to help commercial and hobbyist beekeepers prevent and control hive diseases and improve honeybee health. Véto-pharma's products are sold to beekeepers through distributors in North America, Europe and Asia. Headquartered in Paris, the Company's U.S. operations are based in New York, NY. Visit www.apivar.net for more information.
- Junge Control introduces Zone Automation
- UAV maker PrecisionHawk receives $10 million in financing
- Tool helps track insects blowing in the wind
- FAO calls for “paradigm shift” toward sustainable agriculture
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto