EPA approves Willowood Azoxy 2SC, Willowood AzoxyProp Xtra
Willowood USA announced that the Environmental Protection Agency has approved its technical and end use registrations for Willowood Azoxy 2SC and Willowood AzoxyProp Xtra.
Willowood Azoxy 2SC and AzoxyProp Xtra are two widely used broad spectrum, preventative fungicides with systemic and curative properties recommended for the control of many important plant diseases on a wide variety of crops. Both products may be applied as foliar sprays in alternating spray programs or in tank mixes with other registered crop protection products. With already approved end use registrations, State registrations for Willowood Azoxy 2SC are already in place in key use areas and State registrations for Willowood Azoxy Xtra are soon to follow.
“We have been anticipating these registrations for some time now” stated Casey Daniel, Willowood USA national account manager. “These approvals are a huge accomplishment for our organization and for our customers. These registrations represent another milestone in the continued growth of our company. We are excited about our production plans and anticipate having product available for sale in the coming weeks.”
For more information on the complete line of Willowood USA products, go to www.willowoodusa.com.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?