EPA approves Willowood Azoxy 2SC, Willowood AzoxyProp Xtra
Willowood USA announced that the Environmental Protection Agency has approved its technical and end use registrations for Willowood Azoxy 2SC and Willowood AzoxyProp Xtra.
Willowood Azoxy 2SC and AzoxyProp Xtra are two widely used broad spectrum, preventative fungicides with systemic and curative properties recommended for the control of many important plant diseases on a wide variety of crops. Both products may be applied as foliar sprays in alternating spray programs or in tank mixes with other registered crop protection products. With already approved end use registrations, State registrations for Willowood Azoxy 2SC are already in place in key use areas and State registrations for Willowood Azoxy Xtra are soon to follow.
“We have been anticipating these registrations for some time now” stated Casey Daniel, Willowood USA national account manager. “These approvals are a huge accomplishment for our organization and for our customers. These registrations represent another milestone in the continued growth of our company. We are excited about our production plans and anticipate having product available for sale in the coming weeks.”
For more information on the complete line of Willowood USA products, go to www.willowoodusa.com.
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- What to consider in leasing or buying equipment
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- EPA announces final decision to register Enlist Duo
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals