EPA approves Willowood Azoxy 2SC, Willowood AzoxyProp Xtra
Willowood USA announced that the Environmental Protection Agency has approved its technical and end use registrations for Willowood Azoxy 2SC and Willowood AzoxyProp Xtra.
Willowood Azoxy 2SC and AzoxyProp Xtra are two widely used broad spectrum, preventative fungicides with systemic and curative properties recommended for the control of many important plant diseases on a wide variety of crops. Both products may be applied as foliar sprays in alternating spray programs or in tank mixes with other registered crop protection products. With already approved end use registrations, State registrations for Willowood Azoxy 2SC are already in place in key use areas and State registrations for Willowood Azoxy Xtra are soon to follow.
“We have been anticipating these registrations for some time now” stated Casey Daniel, Willowood USA national account manager. “These approvals are a huge accomplishment for our organization and for our customers. These registrations represent another milestone in the continued growth of our company. We are excited about our production plans and anticipate having product available for sale in the coming weeks.”
For more information on the complete line of Willowood USA products, go to www.willowoodusa.com.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta