EPA approves Willowood Azoxy 2SC, Willowood AzoxyProp Xtra
Willowood USA announced that the Environmental Protection Agency has approved its technical and end use registrations for Willowood Azoxy 2SC and Willowood AzoxyProp Xtra.
Willowood Azoxy 2SC and AzoxyProp Xtra are two widely used broad spectrum, preventative fungicides with systemic and curative properties recommended for the control of many important plant diseases on a wide variety of crops. Both products may be applied as foliar sprays in alternating spray programs or in tank mixes with other registered crop protection products. With already approved end use registrations, State registrations for Willowood Azoxy 2SC are already in place in key use areas and State registrations for Willowood Azoxy Xtra are soon to follow.
“We have been anticipating these registrations for some time now” stated Casey Daniel, Willowood USA national account manager. “These approvals are a huge accomplishment for our organization and for our customers. These registrations represent another milestone in the continued growth of our company. We are excited about our production plans and anticipate having product available for sale in the coming weeks.”
For more information on the complete line of Willowood USA products, go to www.willowoodusa.com.
- Corn in great shape as harvest takes off
- Cargill fires first shot in legal battle over GMO trade
- Beck's begins construction on London, Ohio, facility
- Wheat gene discovery clears way for non-GMO breeding
- Sugarcane aphids confirmed on sorghum in Southern High Plains
- FSA data gave the soy & grain markets an early boost
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Livestock futures again outperformed crop markets Wednesday night