DuPont leader outlines growth strategy for seed business
“The launch of Encirca services represents an increasingly important part of the Pioneer growth strategy,” said Schickler. “There is enormous potential for these services to help improve productivity for North America corn and soybean farmers and extend globally to a wide range of crops and markets. Our offerings put the customer’s need for flexibility and convenience first and connect growers to one of the industry’s largest teams of professional agricultural advisors.”
In the next decade, Encirca services are estimated to deliver a peak revenue stream of more than $500 million annually for Pioneer. Additional services will be rolled out under the EncircaSM services brand in 2015 and beyond.
To view a full copy of today’s presentation, visit the “Events & Presentations” page on the DuPont Investor Center.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law