DuPont leader outlines growth strategy for seed business
“The launch of Encirca services represents an increasingly important part of the Pioneer growth strategy,” said Schickler. “There is enormous potential for these services to help improve productivity for North America corn and soybean farmers and extend globally to a wide range of crops and markets. Our offerings put the customer’s need for flexibility and convenience first and connect growers to one of the industry’s largest teams of professional agricultural advisors.”
In the next decade, Encirca services are estimated to deliver a peak revenue stream of more than $500 million annually for Pioneer. Additional services will be rolled out under the EncircaSM services brand in 2015 and beyond.
To view a full copy of today’s presentation, visit the “Events & Presentations” page on the DuPont Investor Center.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014