DuPont establishes range and pasture team
DuPont Crop Protection’s Land Management business unit has introduced a new team of specialists to provide support to the range and pasture market. The concept is that the eight experienced regional range and pasture (R&P) specialists, led by Roxanne Gutschenritter, will help forage and cattle producers identify and implement range and pasture improvement strategies.
The R&P team also will support DuPont Crop Protection field development and sales teams working with agriculture and industrial vegetation management customers.
“Adding resources to the range and pasture market will help us meet customer needs today and introduce new technologies as they become available,” said John Chrosniak, regional director, North America, DuPont Crop Protection.
The specialist team will help producers develop reliable, sustainable solutions that improve the value of hay; enhance forage production; and protect investments in land, cattle, horses and other livestock.
Hay has become a high-value crop when you consider that quality alfalfa hay has been selling for $300 per ton in some parts of the U.S.; therefore, more production per acre and even more cuttings per growing season can really add up.
Gutschenritter said the team’s focus in range and pasture markets will help producers tackle local challenges and leverage opportunities unique to each region.
“Extra support in key range and pasture markets allows us to provide one-on-one guidance for our customers in range and pasture improvement, brush control, invasive weed control, restoration, and habitat management,” said Gutschenritter. “With this ‘boots on the ground’ approach, we’ll be able to help identify and resolve R&P issues more quickly and effectively.”
The new team members can be found by visiting find a rep page.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
A.J. Sackett Blend Towers
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company