DuPont Pioneer introduces Pioneer Field360 Select software
DuPont Pioneer is bringing the next generation of Web-based field management tools to growers with the introduction of Pioneer Field360 Select software. This new subscription service combines field-by-field data with real-time agronomic and weather information to help growers make informed management decisions.
“Pioneer Field360 Select software guides growers to better use the field data they have collected, currently and in prior years, to increase farm productivity and profitability,” says Justin Heath, DuPont Pioneer new services manager.
With a subscription to Pioneer Field360 Select software, growers can transform farm data into timely and actionable information. Multiple digital tools for monitoring and predicting field progress and growth stage, plus interactive field maps come together in the Pioneer Field360 Select software offering.
“This 360-degree field-by-field management strategy and Pioneer Field360 Select tools have evolved over the last decade with input from growers,” Heath says.
Pioneer Field360 Select software can provide growers substantial information about a field without the grower ever setting foot on the ground. This program is backed by soil, weather and precipitation data spanning many decades. It is also supported by Pioneer Agronomy Sciences data trials to determine growth stages of Pioneer brand corn hybrids.
“Pioneer Field360 Select software allows a grower to access their farm data from just about anywhere and record inputs, scouting information and access timely weather and agronomic information on the go,” Heath says.
When used with the compatible Pioneer Field360 Notes app, a grower can take notes and photos with GPS tags to track field-by-field agronomic status. The app gives growers the option to confidentially share information in real time with DuPont Pioneer agronomists and Pioneer sales professionals.
The Pioneer Field360 Select software runs on any Web-accessible electronic device and is compatible with data cards from most planting and harvest monitor systems.
To learn more about Pioneer Field360 Select software, visit pioneer.com/360.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants