DuPont Pioneer Drought Research Council needs collaboration
The DuPont Pioneer Plainview Research Center is one of a network of facilities for the business focused on the evaluation of plant genetics and irrigation management for the development of corn hybrid products and supporting agronomic practices leading to more consistent grain production in water-limited conditions.
1 J.S. Boyer, University of Delaware; P. Byrne, Colorado State University; K.G. Cassman, University of Nebraska; D. Delmer, University of California, Davis (Emeritus); D. Porter, Texas A&M University; A. Schlegel, Kansas State University; J. Sawyer, Iowa State University; T. Setter, Cornell University; R.E. Sharp, University of Missouri; T. J. Vyn, Purdue University; M. Cooper, J. Gaffney, T. Greene, J. Groeteke, F. Gruis, J. Habben, R. Lafitte, S. Paszkiewicz, J. Schussler, J. Shanahan, D. Warner; DuPont Pioneer
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture