DuPont Pioneer Drought Research Council needs collaboration
The DuPont Pioneer Plainview Research Center is one of a network of facilities for the business focused on the evaluation of plant genetics and irrigation management for the development of corn hybrid products and supporting agronomic practices leading to more consistent grain production in water-limited conditions.
1 J.S. Boyer, University of Delaware; P. Byrne, Colorado State University; K.G. Cassman, University of Nebraska; D. Delmer, University of California, Davis (Emeritus); D. Porter, Texas A&M University; A. Schlegel, Kansas State University; J. Sawyer, Iowa State University; T. Setter, Cornell University; R.E. Sharp, University of Missouri; T. J. Vyn, Purdue University; M. Cooper, J. Gaffney, T. Greene, J. Groeteke, F. Gruis, J. Habben, R. Lafitte, S. Paszkiewicz, J. Schussler, J. Shanahan, D. Warner; DuPont Pioneer
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight