DuPont Pioneer Drought Research Council needs collaboration
The DuPont Pioneer Plainview Research Center is one of a network of facilities for the business focused on the evaluation of plant genetics and irrigation management for the development of corn hybrid products and supporting agronomic practices leading to more consistent grain production in water-limited conditions.
1 J.S. Boyer, University of Delaware; P. Byrne, Colorado State University; K.G. Cassman, University of Nebraska; D. Delmer, University of California, Davis (Emeritus); D. Porter, Texas A&M University; A. Schlegel, Kansas State University; J. Sawyer, Iowa State University; T. Setter, Cornell University; R.E. Sharp, University of Missouri; T. J. Vyn, Purdue University; M. Cooper, J. Gaffney, T. Greene, J. Groeteke, F. Gruis, J. Habben, R. Lafitte, S. Paszkiewicz, J. Schussler, J. Shanahan, D. Warner; DuPont Pioneer
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Direct Drive Rotary Blend Systems
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.