Dow AgroSciences partners with 4R Nutrient Stewardship Program
Dow AgroSciences announced a partnership with the 4R Nutrient Stewardship Program, which helps growers optimize fertilizer inputs.
The Dow AgroSciences nitrogen stabilizer portfolio consists of N-Serve, the original nitrogen stabilizer, and Instinct. Instinct and N-Serve protect the crop’s largest input investment, ensuring nitrogen is available when and where corn needs it most.
“We are happy to have Dow AgroSciences as a partner of the 4R Nutrient Stewardship Program,” says Lara Moody, director of stewardship programs for The Fertilizer Institute. “Nitrogen stabilization is increasingly being utilized by growers to enhance nitrogen use efficiency and reduce losses to the environment. Having Dow AgroSciences as a 4R Partner helps us demonstrate how fertilizer advancements help achieve the cropping system goals.”
The 4R framework takes an innovative, science-based approach that provides stakeholders with educational tools, advocacy support and implementation recommendations for crop nutrient stewardship. The program advocates management practices to increase production, boost farmer profitability, enhance environmental protection and improve sustainability. The concept is to use the right fertilizer source, at the right rate, at the right time, with the right placement.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Fertilizer Conveying Systems
Waconia Manufacturing Inc.