Dow AgroSciences partners with 4R Nutrient Stewardship Program
Dow AgroSciences announced a partnership with the 4R Nutrient Stewardship Program, which helps growers optimize fertilizer inputs.
The Dow AgroSciences nitrogen stabilizer portfolio consists of N-Serve, the original nitrogen stabilizer, and Instinct. Instinct and N-Serve protect the crop’s largest input investment, ensuring nitrogen is available when and where corn needs it most.
“We are happy to have Dow AgroSciences as a partner of the 4R Nutrient Stewardship Program,” says Lara Moody, director of stewardship programs for The Fertilizer Institute. “Nitrogen stabilization is increasingly being utilized by growers to enhance nitrogen use efficiency and reduce losses to the environment. Having Dow AgroSciences as a 4R Partner helps us demonstrate how fertilizer advancements help achieve the cropping system goals.”
The 4R framework takes an innovative, science-based approach that provides stakeholders with educational tools, advocacy support and implementation recommendations for crop nutrient stewardship. The program advocates management practices to increase production, boost farmer profitability, enhance environmental protection and improve sustainability. The concept is to use the right fertilizer source, at the right rate, at the right time, with the right placement.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law