Dow AgroSciences launches rebrand identity
Dow AgroSciences introduced a new brand and visual identity this fall, the culmination of a major brand transformation the company has undertaken over the past year, according to Antonio Galindez, president and CEO of Dow AgroSciences. As the agricultural sciences business of The Dow Chemical Company, Dow AgroSciences will further leverage the recognition, capabilities, strength and scale of Dow to deliver new solutions and technologies to growers around the world.
“Our close connection to Dow enables us to operate within the framework of a much bigger company that offers scale and strength to our business around the world,” says Antonio Galindez, president and CEO of Dow AgroSciences. “The significant investment in new innovations by the company over the past decade has enabled many new agricultural technology collaborations and advances, new product launches and overall faster business growth.”
As part of the rebrand, customers will see changes on marketing materials and products. The new Dow AgroSciences company tagline, “Solutions for the Growing World,” links with Dow’s new advertising campaign, Solutionism.
The adoption of the red DOW diamond logo with the Dow AgroSciences word more clearly associates the enterprise as a wholly owned subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company.
Dow AgroSciences’ new brand identity is now live on the company’s websites globally. In addition, customers around the world will begin to see the new Dow AgroSciences brand identity firsthand through crop protection and seed marketing materials and product packaging. The company logo will change at the company’s headquarters this month. Additional Dow AgroSciences sites and offices globally will transition to the new visual identity over the coming quarters. There are no structural changes to Dow AgroSciences, which is headquartered in Indianapolis. The Dow Chemical Company's headquarters is in Midland, Mich.
See a video shot at the Farm Progress show by Rich Keller at the end of August that provided a sneak peak about the rebranding. Click here to view the short video.
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- Corn harvest pace picks up, but…
- New insect management knowledge program from Monsanto
- Why is micronutrient availability so patchy in a field?
- Monsanto issues comment on Oregon and Montana GM wheat
- Crop traders are awaiting today's big USDA reports
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto