Don’t forget to vote for the 2012 Operator of the Year
You know him as your go-to guy. Perhaps it's time everyone – including your customers and competition – recognizes him as one of the best custom applicators on the planet.
AGCO is accepting nominations for the 2012 Operator of the Year. Let us know by Oct. 31 what sets your operator apart from the pack. From the nominations, four finalists will be invited to join AGCO as honorary guests at the 2012 Agricultural Retailers Association (ARA) Conference and Expo Nov. 27–29 in San Diego. During the conference, the 2012 Operator of the Year will be announced, and the winner will be awarded a new Harley-Davidson motorcycle.
It's up to you – Ag-retail owners and managers. Give your best the recognition he deserves, nominate your best operator today at http://search.applylikeapro.com/.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Hawaiian GMO crop registry implementation halted
- Maryland leaders stall phosphorus regulations
- D.C. Watch: Apply for disaster assistance by April 15
- Agricultural subsidies remain a staple in the industrial world
- Canada, South Korea conclude long-delayed free trade deal
- Syngenta halts sales of new GMO corn seed in Canada
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Declining Weigh Blend System
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.