Don’t forget to vote for the 2012 Operator of the Year
You know him as your go-to guy. Perhaps it's time everyone – including your customers and competition – recognizes him as one of the best custom applicators on the planet.
AGCO is accepting nominations for the 2012 Operator of the Year. Let us know by Oct. 31 what sets your operator apart from the pack. From the nominations, four finalists will be invited to join AGCO as honorary guests at the 2012 Agricultural Retailers Association (ARA) Conference and Expo Nov. 27–29 in San Diego. During the conference, the 2012 Operator of the Year will be announced, and the winner will be awarded a new Harley-Davidson motorcycle.
It's up to you – Ag-retail owners and managers. Give your best the recognition he deserves, nominate your best operator today at http://search.applylikeapro.com/.
- Sign-up begins for USDA disaster assistance programs
- Grain futures lagged the other ag markets Wednesday
- Pacific Coast Terminals and K+S Potash Canada sign agreement
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants