Don’t forget to vote for the 2012 Operator of the Year
You know him as your go-to guy. Perhaps it's time everyone – including your customers and competition – recognizes him as one of the best custom applicators on the planet.
AGCO is accepting nominations for the 2012 Operator of the Year. Let us know by Oct. 31 what sets your operator apart from the pack. From the nominations, four finalists will be invited to join AGCO as honorary guests at the 2012 Agricultural Retailers Association (ARA) Conference and Expo Nov. 27–29 in San Diego. During the conference, the 2012 Operator of the Year will be announced, and the winner will be awarded a new Harley-Davidson motorcycle.
It's up to you – Ag-retail owners and managers. Give your best the recognition he deserves, nominate your best operator today at http://search.applylikeapro.com/.
- Woman arrested in seed theft case released on bond
- Mosaic to halt muriate of potash output in New Mexico
- Dow Chemical adds more assets to "for sale" list
- U.S. farmers resort to giant storage bags to avoid cheap sales
- Fafinski Mark & Johnson launches UAS practice group
- Most ag markets are higher, but hog futures are tumbling Thursday