Don’t forget to vote for the 2012 Operator of the Year
You know him as your go-to guy. Perhaps it's time everyone – including your customers and competition – recognizes him as one of the best custom applicators on the planet.
AGCO is accepting nominations for the 2012 Operator of the Year. Let us know by Oct. 31 what sets your operator apart from the pack. From the nominations, four finalists will be invited to join AGCO as honorary guests at the 2012 Agricultural Retailers Association (ARA) Conference and Expo Nov. 27–29 in San Diego. During the conference, the 2012 Operator of the Year will be announced, and the winner will be awarded a new Harley-Davidson motorcycle.
It's up to you – Ag-retail owners and managers. Give your best the recognition he deserves, nominate your best operator today at http://search.applylikeapro.com/.
- Junge Control introduces Zone Automation
- UAV maker PrecisionHawk receives $10 million in financing
- Tool helps track insects blowing in the wind
- FAO calls for “paradigm shift” toward sustainable agriculture
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto