Don’t forget to vote for the 2012 Operator of the Year
You know him as your go-to guy. Perhaps it's time everyone – including your customers and competition – recognizes him as one of the best custom applicators on the planet.
AGCO is accepting nominations for the 2012 Operator of the Year. Let us know by Oct. 31 what sets your operator apart from the pack. From the nominations, four finalists will be invited to join AGCO as honorary guests at the 2012 Agricultural Retailers Association (ARA) Conference and Expo Nov. 27–29 in San Diego. During the conference, the 2012 Operator of the Year will be announced, and the winner will be awarded a new Harley-Davidson motorcycle.
It's up to you – Ag-retail owners and managers. Give your best the recognition he deserves, nominate your best operator today at http://search.applylikeapro.com/.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease