Doane economists will conduct the 31st annual crop tour
During the last two weeks of July (21-24) Doane economists will once again make their way through the western route, covering western Illinois, Iowa, southern Minnesota, eastern Nebraska and eastern Missouri. The eastern route is scheduled for July 27-29 and includes the rest of Illinois, Indiana and western Ohio. Be sure and check the website for our daily observations and follow us on Twitter: @DoaneAg and Facebook - DoaneAg.
No matching related articles at this time.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement