Doane economists will conduct the 31st annual crop tour
During the last two weeks of July (21-24) Doane economists will once again make their way through the western route, covering western Illinois, Iowa, southern Minnesota, eastern Nebraska and eastern Missouri. The eastern route is scheduled for July 27-29 and includes the rest of Illinois, Indiana and western Ohio. Be sure and check the website for our daily observations and follow us on Twitter: @DoaneAg and Facebook - DoaneAg.
No matching related articles at this time.
- US soy exports to China could drop with crush-margins at 2-yr low
- Corn to see record production for 2014-15
- Maximizing buyer power in volatile markets
- Insight into drought tolerance of TAM wheat varieties
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- GMO safety, weed control top concerns as U.S. study kicks off
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning