Doane economists will conduct the 31st annual crop tour
During the last two weeks of July (21-24) Doane economists will once again make their way through the western route, covering western Illinois, Iowa, southern Minnesota, eastern Nebraska and eastern Missouri. The eastern route is scheduled for July 27-29 and includes the rest of Illinois, Indiana and western Ohio. Be sure and check the website for our daily observations and follow us on Twitter: @DoaneAg and Facebook - DoaneAg.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Farmland price outlook in 2014 and beyond
- Climate change to cut South Asia's growth 9% by 2100
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- As risk of drought rises, Australian farmers struggle to invest
- Soybean aphids make an unusual appearance
- Livestock futures led most ag markets lower Wednesday morning
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Agricultural associations respond to government shutdown