Doane economists will conduct the 31st annual crop tour
During the last two weeks of July (21-24) Doane economists will once again make their way through the western route, covering western Illinois, Iowa, southern Minnesota, eastern Nebraska and eastern Missouri. The eastern route is scheduled for July 27-29 and includes the rest of Illinois, Indiana and western Ohio. Be sure and check the website for our daily observations and follow us on Twitter: @DoaneAg and Facebook - DoaneAg.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals