Dawson Tire & Wheel establishes Indianapolis location
Dawson Tire & Wheel, North America's leading supplier of tires, wheels and assemblies to the agricultural marketplace, has announced the establishment of a sales and distribution center at 5360 West 84th Street in Indianapolis, Ind. Indianapolis native Everett Diener has been appointed manager of the location.
"The Indiana location will allow us to be even more responsive to implement dealers and agricultural suppliers in this area of the country," said Eric Macpherson, president and CEO. "Our goal is to help our customers turn used equipment faster and ensure that they get the right tires and wheels to match the application and farming practices in their area."
Dawson Tire & Wheel specializes in rubber and rims for use in agriculture and has established a reputation for its breadth of knowledge and high level of service in this specialized market.
Dawson Tire & Wheel maintains a large inventory of ag tires and wheels for a wide variety of applications. They are a distributor of tires from Trelleborg, Michelin, Alliance, Firestone, Goodyear and Petlas. They are also the exclusive North American distributor of RhinoGator®, the no-flat pivot tire.
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- U.S. lawmakers warn Japan, Canada on Pacific trade deal talks
- NASA sponsors AgriLife research of drought-stricken trees
- USDA announces farm bill supplemental crop coverage
- Kites, balloon collect aerial data for soybean drought tolerance
- Researchers explore early corn planting
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014