Dawson Tire & Wheel establishes Indianapolis location
Dawson Tire & Wheel, North America's leading supplier of tires, wheels and assemblies to the agricultural marketplace, has announced the establishment of a sales and distribution center at 5360 West 84th Street in Indianapolis, Ind. Indianapolis native Everett Diener has been appointed manager of the location.
"The Indiana location will allow us to be even more responsive to implement dealers and agricultural suppliers in this area of the country," said Eric Macpherson, president and CEO. "Our goal is to help our customers turn used equipment faster and ensure that they get the right tires and wheels to match the application and farming practices in their area."
Dawson Tire & Wheel specializes in rubber and rims for use in agriculture and has established a reputation for its breadth of knowledge and high level of service in this specialized market.
Dawson Tire & Wheel maintains a large inventory of ag tires and wheels for a wide variety of applications. They are a distributor of tires from Trelleborg, Michelin, Alliance, Firestone, Goodyear and Petlas. They are also the exclusive North American distributor of RhinoGator®, the no-flat pivot tire.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles advance agriculture
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Update on corn and soybean acreage
- China's cotton growing area, yield expected to decline in 2014
- Farm auction in McLean County, Ill., drew 40 bidders
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning