Dawson Tire & Wheel establishes Indianapolis location
Dawson Tire & Wheel, North America's leading supplier of tires, wheels and assemblies to the agricultural marketplace, has announced the establishment of a sales and distribution center at 5360 West 84th Street in Indianapolis, Ind. Indianapolis native Everett Diener has been appointed manager of the location.
"The Indiana location will allow us to be even more responsive to implement dealers and agricultural suppliers in this area of the country," said Eric Macpherson, president and CEO. "Our goal is to help our customers turn used equipment faster and ensure that they get the right tires and wheels to match the application and farming practices in their area."
Dawson Tire & Wheel specializes in rubber and rims for use in agriculture and has established a reputation for its breadth of knowledge and high level of service in this specialized market.
Dawson Tire & Wheel maintains a large inventory of ag tires and wheels for a wide variety of applications. They are a distributor of tires from Trelleborg, Michelin, Alliance, Firestone, Goodyear and Petlas. They are also the exclusive North American distributor of RhinoGator®, the no-flat pivot tire.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto