Dawson Tire & Wheel establishes Indianapolis location
Dawson Tire & Wheel, North America's leading supplier of tires, wheels and assemblies to the agricultural marketplace, has announced the establishment of a sales and distribution center at 5360 West 84th Street in Indianapolis, Ind. Indianapolis native Everett Diener has been appointed manager of the location.
"The Indiana location will allow us to be even more responsive to implement dealers and agricultural suppliers in this area of the country," said Eric Macpherson, president and CEO. "Our goal is to help our customers turn used equipment faster and ensure that they get the right tires and wheels to match the application and farming practices in their area."
Dawson Tire & Wheel specializes in rubber and rims for use in agriculture and has established a reputation for its breadth of knowledge and high level of service in this specialized market.
Dawson Tire & Wheel maintains a large inventory of ag tires and wheels for a wide variety of applications. They are a distributor of tires from Trelleborg, Michelin, Alliance, Firestone, Goodyear and Petlas. They are also the exclusive North American distributor of RhinoGator®, the no-flat pivot tire.
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future
- EPA launches voluntary rating program to reduce spray drift
- Corn harvest slogs along to 31%
- Bayer CropScience wheat variety trials commence in U.K.
- $3.6M to assist California farmers with drought
- Syngenta lawsuit against Bunge over GMO corn revived on appeal
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?