Dawn Equipment Company, Ag Focus settle patent dispute
After nearly two years, Dawn Equipment Company and Ag Focus LLC have reached a settlement agreement ending a patent dispute relating to no-till planter technology. The terms of the settlement resulted in the payment to Dawn by Ag Focus of an undisclosed sum, as well as a patent license being granted to Ag Focus by Dawn contingent on completion of terms and conditions of the agreement.
In a recent statement, Joe Bassett, Dawn president, said “We are pleased to win a re-examination victory in each of the asserted patents. The USPTO has confirmed the patentability of our claims after conducting re-examinations requested by AG Focus. Dawn believes in vigorously defending our intellectual property against any infringement, but will try to seek solutions out of court whenever possible.”
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Speed King Blender
CrustBuster/Speed King, Inc.