Daren Coppock speaks on NPR on fertilizer facility security
Daren Coppock, president and CEO, Agricultural Retailers Association, served on a panel on the Diane Rehm Show on National Public Radio, Tuesday morning at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The panel discussed the recent fertilizer facility explosion in West, Texas, the overall safety of other fertilizer retail facilities in the country and the indsutry's security regulations.
Even though the show was live, it is now available to listen to online. Go to the http://thedianerehmshow.org to download the audio.
- Daren Coppock, ARA President & Chief Executive Officer
- Jim Morris, the Center for Public Integrity
- Ramit Masti, Environmental Reporter with the Associated Press in Houston, TX
- Allen Summers, President of the Asmark Institute
- CF Industries terminates merger discussions with Yara Intl.
- Abengoa celebrates grand opening of its first biofuels plant
- NAWG calls for more biotech wheat research
- Iowa leaders issue critical statement on EPA’s WOTUS rule
- GMO labeling foes spend big on campaigns in Oregon, Colorado
- Accelerating harvesting depressed crop futures Sunday night
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- Take That, Red Baron
- Understand and adapt to different communication styles
- Offshore wind farms are the future, says Statkraft CEO
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals