Daren Coppock speaks on NPR on fertilizer facility security
Daren Coppock, president and CEO, Agricultural Retailers Association, served on a panel on the Diane Rehm Show on National Public Radio, Tuesday morning at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The panel discussed the recent fertilizer facility explosion in West, Texas, the overall safety of other fertilizer retail facilities in the country and the indsutry's security regulations.
Even though the show was live, it is now available to listen to online. Go to the http://thedianerehmshow.org to download the audio.
- Daren Coppock, ARA President & Chief Executive Officer
- Jim Morris, the Center for Public Integrity
- Ramit Masti, Environmental Reporter with the Associated Press in Houston, TX
- Allen Summers, President of the Asmark Institute
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?