Daren Coppock speaks on NPR on fertilizer facility security
Daren Coppock, president and CEO, Agricultural Retailers Association, served on a panel on the Diane Rehm Show on National Public Radio, Tuesday morning at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The panel discussed the recent fertilizer facility explosion in West, Texas, the overall safety of other fertilizer retail facilities in the country and the indsutry's security regulations.
Even though the show was live, it is now available to listen to online. Go to the http://thedianerehmshow.org to download the audio.
- Daren Coppock, ARA President & Chief Executive Officer
- Jim Morris, the Center for Public Integrity
- Ramit Masti, Environmental Reporter with the Associated Press in Houston, TX
- Allen Summers, President of the Asmark Institute
- Vermont lawmakers send GMO food-labeling law to governor
- China releases its first report on agricultural outlook
- Novozymes to open new R&D center in U.S.
- CLA participates in forum for ESA consultations for pesticides
- CHS partners to build fertilizer warehouse at Hamberg, N.D.
- Federal agencies, others dispute stover ethanol conclusion
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants