Daren Coppock speaks on NPR on fertilizer facility security
Daren Coppock, president and CEO, Agricultural Retailers Association, served on a panel on the Diane Rehm Show on National Public Radio, Tuesday morning at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The panel discussed the recent fertilizer facility explosion in West, Texas, the overall safety of other fertilizer retail facilities in the country and the indsutry's security regulations.
Even though the show was live, it is now available to listen to online. Go to the http://thedianerehmshow.org to download the audio.
- Daren Coppock, ARA President & Chief Executive Officer
- Jim Morris, the Center for Public Integrity
- Ramit Masti, Environmental Reporter with the Associated Press in Houston, TX
- Allen Summers, President of the Asmark Institute
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease