Daren Coppock speaks on NPR on fertilizer facility security
Daren Coppock, president and CEO, Agricultural Retailers Association, served on a panel on the Diane Rehm Show on National Public Radio, Tuesday morning at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The panel discussed the recent fertilizer facility explosion in West, Texas, the overall safety of other fertilizer retail facilities in the country and the indsutry's security regulations.
Even though the show was live, it is now available to listen to online. Go to the http://thedianerehmshow.org to download the audio.
- Daren Coppock, ARA President & Chief Executive Officer
- Jim Morris, the Center for Public Integrity
- Ramit Masti, Environmental Reporter with the Associated Press in Houston, TX
- Allen Summers, President of the Asmark Institute
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture