Cultura Technologies acquires E-Markets, Inc.
Cultura Technologies Inc. has added new offerings to its enterprise suite of solutions to the agri-food industry with its acquisition of E-Markets, Inc. headquartered in Berthoud, Colo., with offices in Iowa and Minnesota.
E-Markets offers a suite of agronomy, grain, and bio-fuel ERP software solutions to customers in the frain, ag retail, bio fuel, and seed industries. The suite of product solutions include ordering, price risk management, inventory management, preseason order gathering, procurement, identity preserved contracting, and traceability solutions for the agribusiness industry.
The Cinch solution suite which includes Microsoft Dynamics GP, which can optionally be deployed in the cloud, as well as a set of specific Cloud based solutions (Net Order, DRC, Ag Contract, and more recently AGU and AG CRM) are now a part of the Cultura Agri-business solution portfolio.
“Cultura is committed to providing our customers and the industry with a broad suite of solutions that address the needs of the Agri-Food market,” said James Baker, president, Cultura Technologies. “The acquisition of E-Markets helps us to deliver on this vision by strengthening our leading position in grain technologies, while adding additional solutions to our existing portfolio of agronomy, bio-fuels, seed, milling, animal protein and specialty produce solutions. We are excited to welcome the E-Markets team and its customers to Cultura.”
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Ranco Bucket Elevators
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.