Cultura Technologies acquires E-Markets, Inc.
Cultura Technologies Inc. has added new offerings to its enterprise suite of solutions to the agri-food industry with its acquisition of E-Markets, Inc. headquartered in Berthoud, Colo., with offices in Iowa and Minnesota.
E-Markets offers a suite of agronomy, grain, and bio-fuel ERP software solutions to customers in the frain, ag retail, bio fuel, and seed industries. The suite of product solutions include ordering, price risk management, inventory management, preseason order gathering, procurement, identity preserved contracting, and traceability solutions for the agribusiness industry.
The Cinch solution suite which includes Microsoft Dynamics GP, which can optionally be deployed in the cloud, as well as a set of specific Cloud based solutions (Net Order, DRC, Ag Contract, and more recently AGU and AG CRM) are now a part of the Cultura Agri-business solution portfolio.
“Cultura is committed to providing our customers and the industry with a broad suite of solutions that address the needs of the Agri-Food market,” said James Baker, president, Cultura Technologies. “The acquisition of E-Markets helps us to deliver on this vision by strengthening our leading position in grain technologies, while adding additional solutions to our existing portfolio of agronomy, bio-fuels, seed, milling, animal protein and specialty produce solutions. We are excited to welcome the E-Markets team and its customers to Cultura.”
No matching related articles at this time.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight