Cultura Technologies acquires E-Markets, Inc.
Cultura Technologies Inc. has added new offerings to its enterprise suite of solutions to the agri-food industry with its acquisition of E-Markets, Inc. headquartered in Berthoud, Colo., with offices in Iowa and Minnesota.
E-Markets offers a suite of agronomy, grain, and bio-fuel ERP software solutions to customers in the frain, ag retail, bio fuel, and seed industries. The suite of product solutions include ordering, price risk management, inventory management, preseason order gathering, procurement, identity preserved contracting, and traceability solutions for the agribusiness industry.
The Cinch solution suite which includes Microsoft Dynamics GP, which can optionally be deployed in the cloud, as well as a set of specific Cloud based solutions (Net Order, DRC, Ag Contract, and more recently AGU and AG CRM) are now a part of the Cultura Agri-business solution portfolio.
“Cultura is committed to providing our customers and the industry with a broad suite of solutions that address the needs of the Agri-Food market,” said James Baker, president, Cultura Technologies. “The acquisition of E-Markets helps us to deliver on this vision by strengthening our leading position in grain technologies, while adding additional solutions to our existing portfolio of agronomy, bio-fuels, seed, milling, animal protein and specialty produce solutions. We are excited to welcome the E-Markets team and its customers to Cultura.”
No matching related articles at this time.
- Australia eyes ambitious dam building plans to boost agriculture
- IRRI and partners hold training on modern rice seed production
- Ag markets moved mostly higher Tuesday morning
- Certain ecosystems prove resistant to climate change
- One oft forgotten important fall chore: Sampling for SCN
- Timing of cheatgrass herbicides on wheat
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals