CropLife America releases video on conservation tillage
How has the progress made in agriculture contributed to conservation?
During the last 80 years, crop protection products and other modern agricultural tools have evolved to improve and conserve natural resources, and CropLife America's latest video highlights the different methods and tools farmers use to optimize water, energy and soil.
Click here to watch our video, which can be used in conjunction with this infographic, click here.
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting