CropLife America celebrated 80th year at annual meeting
Two students currently engaged in promoting agriculture among young adults also gave a brief presentation during the second general session. Brennan Costello, central region vice president of the National FFA Organization, and Caroline Weihl of Agriculture Future of America (AFA), challenged attendees to imagine what agriculture and the crop protection industry might look like in the next 30 years.
“Throughout this year’s annual meeting, we celebrated the work of those ‘agricultural giants’ that came before us and worked so steadily on advancing modern agriculture from the time of CLA’s founding until today,” Vroom noted. “At all times, however, we must continue looking forward. Our industry is dependent on students like Brennan and Caroline, who represent the future of agriculture.”
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Speed King Blender
CrustBuster/Speed King, Inc.