To reduce risk to the nation’s critical infrastructure, the Office for Bombing Prevention (OBP) maintains a catalog of training programs that build nationwide counter-improvised explosive device (IED) core capabilities and develop awareness of terrorist threats. Coordinated through State Homeland Security Officials and training officers, OBP courses educate participants such as municipal officials, state and local law enforcement, critical infrastructure owners/operators, and security staff on strategies for detecting and mitigating threats.
• IED Awareness/Bomb Threat Management Workshop
• IED Search Procedures Workshop
• Protective Measures Course
• Surveillance Detection Course for Law Enforcement & Security Professionals
• IED Counterterrorism Workshop
• Vehicle Borne Improvised Explosive Device Detection Course
• Bomb-Making Materials Awareness Program
Click here for more information and scheduled dates.