Complete ag survey for chance at NASCAR tickets!
This survey will provide us with the feedback we need to make our marketing effort more effective, benefiting agriculture professionals.
This survey will only take a few minutes to complete. As a token of our appreciation, if you provide us with your name and e-mail at the end of the survey, you will be entered in a drawing for a chance to win two tickets to a NASCAR Nationwide race of your choice.
You must complete the survey by Friday, July 12th to be entered in the drawing. Your responses will be kept completely confidential and you will not be contacted again in the future.
To complete the survey please click the link here. If the link does not work, please copy and paste the following link into your web browser http://emarketingservice.biz/portal/wts/cgmcj0-eezFav8mMbhEu2cf-qB-ejQjfa
Thank you in advance for your time. Your feedback is appreciated.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto