Complete ag survey for chance at NASCAR tickets!
This survey will provide us with the feedback we need to make our marketing effort more effective, benefiting agriculture professionals.
This survey will only take a few minutes to complete. As a token of our appreciation, if you provide us with your name and e-mail at the end of the survey, you will be entered in a drawing for a chance to win two tickets to a NASCAR Nationwide race of your choice.
You must complete the survey by Friday, July 12th to be entered in the drawing. Your responses will be kept completely confidential and you will not be contacted again in the future.
To complete the survey please click the link here. If the link does not work, please copy and paste the following link into your web browser http://emarketingservice.biz/portal/wts/cgmcj0-eezFav8mMbhEu2cf-qB-ejQjfa
Thank you in advance for your time. Your feedback is appreciated.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles advance agriculture
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Update on corn and soybean acreage
- China's cotton growing area, yield expected to decline in 2014
- Farm auction in McLean County, Ill., drew 40 bidders
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning