Company claims microbial formulas restore soil life
The Agriculture “Select” formula contains the added benefit of Mycorrhizal fungi that establish a direct symbiotic relationship that expands the surface area of the root-zone. The company’s contention is that the mycorrhizae attach to roots and feed off of the carbon-based plant debris that is already dead or dying. In turn, the myccorhizae provide crops with nutrients that would otherwise be locked out of reach and unobtainable.
The company is pushing for growers to abandon conventional farming methods in favor of what is calls more sustainable whole systems approaches, and it says the importance of vital soils and active microbial communities will become apparent.
More information about Bio S.I. Technology is available at www.biositechnology.com.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning