Community college plows new ground for biofuel crop research
For more information about the demonstration site, the professional training opportunities or more about biodiesel production, please contact Steve Jones at Stephen.email@example.com or 763-433-1200, or Melanie Waite-Altringer at firstname.lastname@example.org 763-433-1327.
ABOUT ANOKA-RAMSEY COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Anoka-Ramsey Community College, with campuses in Cambridge and Coon Rapids, is a member of the Minnesota Colleges and Universities (MnSCU) system and has been a leading provider of higher education and training in East Central Minnesota since 1978 and the north suburban area of Minneapolis/St. Paul since 1965. Annually, the college serves more than 12,500 learners of all ages as they pursue associate degrees that transfer as the first two years of a bachelor's degree, or certificate programs that lead immediately to rewarding careers. Anoka-Ramsey Community College is aligned with Anoka Technical College and together the institutions serve more than 16,000 learners–the largest community and technical college entity in Minnesota.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?