Chemtura seed treatment distribution extended in Europe
Certis Europe has signed an agreement with Chemtura AgroSolutions extending its distribution of Chemtura’s seed treatment portfolio. Certis has an established position in the French seed treatment sector through distribution of the Chemtura range of products since the formation of Certis Europe in 2001. Under the new agreement, its position in the sector is strengthened by the addition of Italy, the UK and Belgium to its territory.
The products covered under the agreement, which is effective from the 1stJanuary 2014, will be distributed on an exclusive basis and include Rancona 15ME, Rancona I-Mix and Vitavax Flo NF in Italy, also Rancona 15ME, Rancona I-Mix, Anchor, Signal and Thiraflo in the UK and Langis in Belgium.
The addition of the Chemtura seed treatment portfolio in Italy, the UK and Belgium is a significant step to support Certis’ strategic objectives to invest in and expand its seed treatment capabilities across relevant seed treatment markets.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?