Chemtura seed treatment distribution extended in Europe
Certis Europe has signed an agreement with Chemtura AgroSolutions extending its distribution of Chemtura’s seed treatment portfolio. Certis has an established position in the French seed treatment sector through distribution of the Chemtura range of products since the formation of Certis Europe in 2001. Under the new agreement, its position in the sector is strengthened by the addition of Italy, the UK and Belgium to its territory.
The products covered under the agreement, which is effective from the 1stJanuary 2014, will be distributed on an exclusive basis and include Rancona 15ME, Rancona I-Mix and Vitavax Flo NF in Italy, also Rancona 15ME, Rancona I-Mix, Anchor, Signal and Thiraflo in the UK and Langis in Belgium.
The addition of the Chemtura seed treatment portfolio in Italy, the UK and Belgium is a significant step to support Certis’ strategic objectives to invest in and expand its seed treatment capabilities across relevant seed treatment markets.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta