Chemtura seed treatment distribution extended in Europe
Certis Europe has signed an agreement with Chemtura AgroSolutions extending its distribution of Chemtura’s seed treatment portfolio. Certis has an established position in the French seed treatment sector through distribution of the Chemtura range of products since the formation of Certis Europe in 2001. Under the new agreement, its position in the sector is strengthened by the addition of Italy, the UK and Belgium to its territory.
The products covered under the agreement, which is effective from the 1stJanuary 2014, will be distributed on an exclusive basis and include Rancona 15ME, Rancona I-Mix and Vitavax Flo NF in Italy, also Rancona 15ME, Rancona I-Mix, Anchor, Signal and Thiraflo in the UK and Langis in Belgium.
The addition of the Chemtura seed treatment portfolio in Italy, the UK and Belgium is a significant step to support Certis’ strategic objectives to invest in and expand its seed treatment capabilities across relevant seed treatment markets.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- Vilsack urged Buffett to ready BNSF for record crops
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report