Cheminova launches Cercobin fungicide
Cheminova, Inc. announced the introduction of Cercobin fungicide, a broad spectrum curative and preventative systemic fungicide with both soil and foliar activity. The active ingredient in Cercobin is thiophanate-methyl. As a FRAC Group 1 fungicide growers may use it alone, or as a tank mix or rotational partner, as part of a fungicide resistance management program in conjunction with strobilurin and azole fungicides.
Cercobin is labeled for use on dry beans, edible beans, soybeans, sugar beets, peanuts, tree nuts, pome and stone fruit, cucurbits, onions, potatoes, strawberries, fall wheat and more. Included among some of the key diseases it controls are white mold, Cercospora blight, frogeye leaf spot, Cercospora leaf spot and powdery mildew. Cercobin is packaged in 2 x 2.5 gallon containers and is on sale now.
“Adding Cercobin to the broadening fungicide portfolio of Cheminova gives growers another option to help manage diseases. It supports our existing fungicide portfolio of TopGuard, Fortix and Koverall as an efficacious product with another mode of action,” said Deneen Sebastian, director of marketing, Cheminova, Inc. “Cercobin is the first of three new fungicide offerings planned from Cheminova this year.”
- Granular completes nationwide beta testing; signs first customers
- Concerns grow over damage to EU wheat crop quality
- Davis Equipment is celebrating 50 years in business
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday