Cheminova launches Azaka and Equation fungicides for U.S.
Cheminova, Inc. announced the launch of two azoxystrobin fungicides for U.S. growers: Azaka fungicide for broad spectrum disease control in peanuts, tree nuts, vines and other fruits; and Equation fungicide for use on row and vegetable crops. Growers can use Azaka as an affordable alternative to Abound fungicide and Equation as an alternative to Quadris fungicide for effective disease control and crop protection. Azaka and Equation will be available to growers on June 2.
Cheminova has been manufacturing, marketing and selling azoxystrobin-based fungicides globally since 2011. With its wholly owned manufacturing plant and production synthesis processes to ensure autonomy for its azoxystrobin-based products, Cheminova is established as a reliable manufacturer of quality products that deliver consistent performance for growers worldwide.
"With Azaka and Equation, growers now have a choice when it comes to azoxystrobin fungicides,” said Deneen Sebastian, director of marketing, Cheminova, Inc.“Both products join Topguard fungicide, launched in 2010, and Fortix fungicide, launched in 2013, among Cheminova’s premier disease control offerings for its customers with more to come.”
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement