Cheminova launches Azaka and Equation fungicides for U.S.
Cheminova, Inc. announced the launch of two azoxystrobin fungicides for U.S. growers: Azaka fungicide for broad spectrum disease control in peanuts, tree nuts, vines and other fruits; and Equation fungicide for use on row and vegetable crops. Growers can use Azaka as an affordable alternative to Abound fungicide and Equation as an alternative to Quadris fungicide for effective disease control and crop protection. Azaka and Equation will be available to growers on June 2.
Cheminova has been manufacturing, marketing and selling azoxystrobin-based fungicides globally since 2011. With its wholly owned manufacturing plant and production synthesis processes to ensure autonomy for its azoxystrobin-based products, Cheminova is established as a reliable manufacturer of quality products that deliver consistent performance for growers worldwide.
"With Azaka and Equation, growers now have a choice when it comes to azoxystrobin fungicides,” said Deneen Sebastian, director of marketing, Cheminova, Inc.“Both products join Topguard fungicide, launched in 2010, and Fortix fungicide, launched in 2013, among Cheminova’s premier disease control offerings for its customers with more to come.”
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture