Canpotex signs potash contract with China's Sinofert
Canpotex Ltd, the offshore selling arm for three North American potash companies, said on Friday that it has signed an agreement to supply the crop nutrient to Sinochem Fertilizer Macao Commercial Offshore Ltd (Sinofert), a subsidiary of China's Sinofert Holdings Ltd.
Canpotex, which is owned by Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan, Mosaic Co and Agrium Inc , said it would supply Sinofert with 700,000 metric tonnes during the first half of 2014.
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future
- EPA launches voluntary rating program to reduce spray drift
- Corn harvest slogs along to 31%
- Bayer CropScience wheat variety trials commence in U.K.
- $3.6M to assist California farmers with drought
- Syngenta lawsuit against Bunge over GMO corn revived on appeal
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?