Canpotex and Sinofert sign new contract
Canpotex Limited signed a contract with Sinofert Holdings Limited to supply 500,000 tonnes of potash in the second quarter of calendar 2012. The new contract includes an option to increase this tonnage by an additional 200,000 tonnes for delivery during that same period. Pricing is unchanged from the previous second half 2011 contract.
The contract is the third concluded under the three-year Memorandum of Understanding signed with Sinofert in October, 2010. Steven Dechka, Canpotex's president and chief executive officer, stated that this latest contract demonstrates the continued confidence Sinofert has in Canpotex's ability to meet the growing needs for potash in the important China market.
Sinofert is China's largest integrated agricultural company and a long-term business partner of Canpotex. Sinofert and Canpotex continue to collaborate on extensive market development programs in China that provide China farmers with the educational tools needed to improve yields through balanced fertilizer application and other best farming practices.
Operating continuously since 1972, Canpotex is the exclusive offshore marketing company owned by the three Saskatchewan potash producing companies: Agrium Inc. (tsx and nyse:AGU), Mosaic Canada Crop Nutrition, LP, a subsidiary of The Mosaic Company and Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Hawaiian GMO crop registry implementation halted
- Maryland leaders stall phosphorus regulations
- D.C. Watch: Apply for disaster assistance by April 15
- Agricultural subsidies remain a staple in the industrial world
- Canada, South Korea conclude long-delayed free trade deal
- Syngenta halts sales of new GMO corn seed in Canada
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Speed King Blender
CrustBuster/Speed King, Inc.