Canadian crop acreage data released
Statistics Canada released acreage data for the 2013 crops. The following table shows what farmers planted this spring – at least according to the June survey. The reported acreages fell generally within the ranges of pre-report expectations and should have little or no market impact. The data are in thousand acres.
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Commentary: GMOs: It’s all in the name
- Soybean aphids make an unusual appearance