Canadian crop acreage data released
Statistics Canada released acreage data for the 2013 crops. The following table shows what farmers planted this spring – at least according to the June survey. The reported acreages fell generally within the ranges of pre-report expectations and should have little or no market impact. The data are in thousand acres.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning