Canadian crop acreage data released
Statistics Canada released acreage data for the 2013 crops. The following table shows what farmers planted this spring – at least according to the June survey. The reported acreages fell generally within the ranges of pre-report expectations and should have little or no market impact. The data are in thousand acres.
- Plant health improvement agents help growers do more with less
- Ag markets suffered a general divergence Wednesday
- Scientists throw light on the mechanism of plants’ ticking clock
- Stress-tolerant tomato relative sequenced
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Farmer community forum focused on farmer data