Canadian crop acreage data released
Statistics Canada released acreage data for the 2013 crops. The following table shows what farmers planted this spring – at least according to the June survey. The reported acreages fell generally within the ranges of pre-report expectations and should have little or no market impact. The data are in thousand acres.
- New equipment enhances fertilizer research
- Ag markets diverged Tuesday morning
- Breakthrough in the understanding of plant growth, development
- Monsanto sells Desert Durum Wheat Research Program
- Midco Global, Inc. and DuBois Engineering sign joint venture
- Fargo selected for National Agricultural Genotyping Center