CLA releases video on EU pesticide regulations
The latest video on the CropLife America website and YouTube page recaps the press launch of the CLA-commissioned report on potential impacts of EU pesticide regulations on international trade.
Findings from the report show that EU regulations on crop protection products classified as endocrine disruptors have the potential to negatively impact 40 percent, or more than $4 billion, of exports of agricultural commodities from the U.S.
CLA held a press conference to share the report's findings where Jay Vroom (CLA); Dr. James Murphy (former assistant U.S. Trade Representative); report author Kyd Brenner (DTB Associates LLP); Gabriele Ludwig (Almond Board of California), and John Block (former U. S. Secretary of Agriculture) shared their assessment.
Click here to watch the video!
- Earth can sustain more plant growth than previously thought
- Bayer CropScience highlights upcoming farming innovations
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- Novozymes and Monsanto showcase new ag innovations
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease