CLA releases video on EU pesticide regulations
The latest video on the CropLife America website and YouTube page recaps the press launch of the CLA-commissioned report on potential impacts of EU pesticide regulations on international trade.
Findings from the report show that EU regulations on crop protection products classified as endocrine disruptors have the potential to negatively impact 40 percent, or more than $4 billion, of exports of agricultural commodities from the U.S.
CLA held a press conference to share the report's findings where Jay Vroom (CLA); Dr. James Murphy (former assistant U.S. Trade Representative); report author Kyd Brenner (DTB Associates LLP); Gabriele Ludwig (Almond Board of California), and John Block (former U. S. Secretary of Agriculture) shared their assessment.
Click here to watch the video!
- Ag markets decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- Nufarm signs partnership to develop plant monitoring technology
- ASFMRA’s California chapter introduces FarmIt program
- Farm Bureau: EPA must withdraw irregular, biased rulemaking
- Canadian companies to build nutrient recovery technology facility
- U.S. fertilizer company owned by Koch brothers in patent dispute
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?