CLA releases video on EU pesticide regulations
The latest video on the CropLife America website and YouTube page recaps the press launch of the CLA-commissioned report on potential impacts of EU pesticide regulations on international trade.
Findings from the report show that EU regulations on crop protection products classified as endocrine disruptors have the potential to negatively impact 40 percent, or more than $4 billion, of exports of agricultural commodities from the U.S.
CLA held a press conference to share the report's findings where Jay Vroom (CLA); Dr. James Murphy (former assistant U.S. Trade Representative); report author Kyd Brenner (DTB Associates LLP); Gabriele Ludwig (Almond Board of California), and John Block (former U. S. Secretary of Agriculture) shared their assessment.
Click here to watch the video!
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning