CLA releases video on EU pesticide regulations
The latest video on the CropLife America website and YouTube page recaps the press launch of the CLA-commissioned report on potential impacts of EU pesticide regulations on international trade.
Findings from the report show that EU regulations on crop protection products classified as endocrine disruptors have the potential to negatively impact 40 percent, or more than $4 billion, of exports of agricultural commodities from the U.S.
CLA held a press conference to share the report's findings where Jay Vroom (CLA); Dr. James Murphy (former assistant U.S. Trade Representative); report author Kyd Brenner (DTB Associates LLP); Gabriele Ludwig (Almond Board of California), and John Block (former U. S. Secretary of Agriculture) shared their assessment.
Click here to watch the video!
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”