CHS invests more than $175 million in grain facilities
CHS North America is investing more than $175 million in more than a dozen capital projects to build new grain-handling and storage facilities and to expand the capacities of existing facilities.
Projects range in investment value from $1 million to $50 million and include grain elevator storage capacity expansions, several train shuttle loading facilities, and the expansion of a large terminal in Washington.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Ports and River Receiving Systems