CHS invests more than $175 million in grain facilities
CHS North America is investing more than $175 million in more than a dozen capital projects to build new grain-handling and storage facilities and to expand the capacities of existing facilities.
Projects range in investment value from $1 million to $50 million and include grain elevator storage capacity expansions, several train shuttle loading facilities, and the expansion of a large terminal in Washington.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Midwest Cover Crops Guide available to help growers
- Gladstone Land has $24.6 million farm acquisition in California
- Nutrient removal rates by grain crops