CHS introduces new starter fertilizers
CHS Inc., a leading farmer-owned cooperative and a global energy, grains and foods business, announced it is introducing two new liquid starter fertilizers: CHS Aventine Complete, available through CHS Service Centers, and XLR-rate, available nationwide through CHS cooperatives and crop input retailers.
“XLR-rate liquid starter fertilizer is a high orthophosphate formulation that delivers early green-up in colder, wet soils; promotes root development for a better stand and strengthens the crop during pre-productive growth stages to overcome disease and adverse growing conditions,” said Michael Johnson, crop nutrients marketing director for CHS.
Mark Biedenfeld, business development manager for CHS, said, “CHS Aventine Complete contains a broad range of nutrients and unique chelation technology that prevents micronutrients like iron, copper, zinc and manganese from binding in the soil, which improves seedling health for a good start that’s necessary for maximum yield.”
Both XLR-rate and CHS Aventine Complete can be used as a soil or foliar application. Their low-salt formulations make both products seed and plant safe, eliminating the risk of injury or yield loss.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease