CFATS personnel surety information collection request
The Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS) Personnel Surety Program 30-Day Notice was posted for public inspection January 31. This notice describes a number of options from which facilities may choose to use for compliance with RBPS-12(iv).
ARA is particularly concerned with the inclusion of electronic verification of employees regardless of whether the employee has already been vetted through a program such as HMEs and TWICs. ARA has put a request in to discuss DHS's electronic verification requirements, as this has been a reoccurring issue.
David Wulf, Director of the Infrastructure Security Compliance Division for the Office of Infrastructure Protection with the Department of Homeland Security said DHS and industry have a shared stake in identifying potential terrorists who may seek to access our highest-risk chemical infrastructure.
You may comment on the 30-Day Notice here: https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2014/02/03/2014-02082/chemical-facility-anti-terrorism-standards-personnel-surety-program-agency-information-collection.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Fertilizer in small doses yields higher returns for less money
- Research shows GM crops safe, no special labeling needed
- Taiwan passes new GMO tolerance regulations
- Middle East drought a threat to global food prices
- Canada orders railways to boost grain shipments to ease logjam
- Weak Asian markets weighed on crop markets Sunday night
- Spectacular economic growth in China has a downside: drought
- New soil health toolbox evaluates plant available nutrients
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- Bayer CropScience to acquire Biagro Group
- USGC sees potential problems for Ukraine farmers
- DuPont Pioneer and Hexima announce new insect protection
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Direct Drive Rotary Blend Systems
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.