CF Industries receives Louisiana and Iowa air permits
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. reported that regulators in Louisiana and Iowa have issued final air emission permits related to the company’s capacity expansion projects in both states. The Donaldsonville, La., project consists of new urea and UAN plants scheduled to come on stream in the second half of 2015 and a new ammonia plant in 2016. The Port Neal, Iowa, project consists of new ammonia and urea plants scheduled to come on stream in 2016.
“We are pleased that we have reached a key milestone in our capacity expansion projects in Louisiana and Iowa,” said Stephen R. Wilson, chairman and chief executive officer, CF Industries Holdings, Inc. “With the issuance of these permits, we remain on track to begin construction activities at both sites this summer and believe that our projects will be among the first in North America to be in production.”
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
13-Ton Rotary Direct Drive Blender
Adams Fertilizer Equipment