CF Industries receives Louisiana and Iowa air permits
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. reported that regulators in Louisiana and Iowa have issued final air emission permits related to the company’s capacity expansion projects in both states. The Donaldsonville, La., project consists of new urea and UAN plants scheduled to come on stream in the second half of 2015 and a new ammonia plant in 2016. The Port Neal, Iowa, project consists of new ammonia and urea plants scheduled to come on stream in 2016.
“We are pleased that we have reached a key milestone in our capacity expansion projects in Louisiana and Iowa,” said Stephen R. Wilson, chairman and chief executive officer, CF Industries Holdings, Inc. “With the issuance of these permits, we remain on track to begin construction activities at both sites this summer and believe that our projects will be among the first in North America to be in production.”
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants