CF Industries receives Louisiana and Iowa air permits
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. reported that regulators in Louisiana and Iowa have issued final air emission permits related to the company’s capacity expansion projects in both states. The Donaldsonville, La., project consists of new urea and UAN plants scheduled to come on stream in the second half of 2015 and a new ammonia plant in 2016. The Port Neal, Iowa, project consists of new ammonia and urea plants scheduled to come on stream in 2016.
“We are pleased that we have reached a key milestone in our capacity expansion projects in Louisiana and Iowa,” said Stephen R. Wilson, chairman and chief executive officer, CF Industries Holdings, Inc. “With the issuance of these permits, we remain on track to begin construction activities at both sites this summer and believe that our projects will be among the first in North America to be in production.”
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto