Brazilian producers open China trade office
Even though sales have been concentrated in soybean, the president of CNA advocates diversification of exports. "In 2011, Brazil sent about 22.1 million tons of soybeans to China, but in addition to soybeans, we can sell other products that are consumed by the Chinese", she said.
In meetings with Chinese leaders, Brazil will emphasize guaranteed quality. "We will detail the Agricultural Management Platform (AMP), featuring the Brazilian model that guarantees the quality of agricultural products exported and consumed domestically," said Abreu.
U.S. agricultural exporters have a battle on their hands in the short term to keep China as a main importer of U.S. ag production. And whether food security can be accomplished by China through buying overseas land and building processing facilities worldwide is a big question. The other question often referred to is quality of grains exported to China and whether Brazil can implement a higher standard of quality to earn business.
Even though the rest of the world, especially environmentalist have fought deforestation of Brazilian land, the Brazilians continue to promote forestry as an industry for outside investment. It was noted that meetings are being planned with Chinese businessmen investing in forestry activity because of “great potential in Brazil.”
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Fertilizer Conveying Systems
Waconia Manufacturing Inc.