Brandt releases Tank Pro app for IOS 7.0
Brandt, a leading manufacturer of agricultural specialty products, has launched its first app, Brandt Tank Pro, which is now available for download from the iTunes store.
Brandt Tank Pro was developed to help growers and agricultural applicators check product compatibility before making critical purchase and application decisions. It focuses specifically on the compatibility of post-emergent herbicides and Brandt Smart System foliar micronutrients. The app prompts users to select a herbicide and a Brandt Smart System formulation. The app then indicates whether it is safe to proceed with the tank mix, whether to mix with caution or whether to perform additional jar tests.
“Brandt Tank Pro helps growers and applicators identify possible compatibility issues before they occur,” explained Vatren Jurin, Agronomy Director for Brandt’s Specialty Formulations division. “We always recommend jar testing before tank mixing, but the app adds an extra layer of protection.”
Historically, many foliar micronutrients formulations were incompatible with glyphosate and other post-emergent herbicides. Brandt Smart System was created specifically for compatibility and can be mixed with herbicides, as well as most fungicides, insecticides and PGR’s.
Brandt Smart System is available at leading ag retailers throughout the United States and through distributor partners in select countries.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting