Biochar symposium scheduled for October
The 2013 USBI North American Biochar Symposium will be held at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, from Sun., Oct. 13—Wed., Oct. 16, 2013, with an additional Tech Field Day taking place at the New England Small Farm Institute Thurs., Oct. 17th.
For all the details about why someone should attend, what attendees will experience and who will be there, can be found at the symposium website: http://symposium2013.pvbiochar.org
Anyone curious about carbon negativity, ecosystem restoration, manure management or many other possible benefits of biochar and are curious to learn from and network with international experts is welcome. Registration is live and the early bird discount has been extended until August 31st!
Connecting to the biochar community can be done through the following social media outlets:
USBI Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/USBiochar
PVBI Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PioneerValleyBiocharInitiative/
Conference Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/160769540777529/?ref=3
Conference Twitter: https://twitter.com/AmericanBiochar
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- ARA and TFI provide details of ResponsibleAg program
- FMC to split into two public companies
- Marrone Bio Innovations receives patent for biofungicide
- Central Valley Ag, United Farmers Cooperative propose merger
- As Dow seeks growth, new Enlist crop/chemicals seen as key
- China GMO research funding slides
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Declining Weigh Blend System
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.