Biochar symposium scheduled for October
The 2013 USBI North American Biochar Symposium will be held at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, from Sun., Oct. 13—Wed., Oct. 16, 2013, with an additional Tech Field Day taking place at the New England Small Farm Institute Thurs., Oct. 17th.
For all the details about why someone should attend, what attendees will experience and who will be there, can be found at the symposium website: http://symposium2013.pvbiochar.org
Anyone curious about carbon negativity, ecosystem restoration, manure management or many other possible benefits of biochar and are curious to learn from and network with international experts is welcome. Registration is live and the early bird discount has been extended until August 31st!
Connecting to the biochar community can be done through the following social media outlets:
USBI Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/USBiochar
PVBI Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PioneerValleyBiocharInitiative/
Conference Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/160769540777529/?ref=3
Conference Twitter: https://twitter.com/AmericanBiochar
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning