BioSafe Systems offers new liquid, powder calcium products
BioSafe Systems has added two new products to its portfolio of green and sustainable products for agriculture and horticulture. CalOx, which comes in micronized liquid and wettable powder forms, is intended to raise soil pH and help plants take up nutrients more quickly.
The micronized liquid calcium form of CalOx is the next generation of micronized calcium carbonate. It has been milled down to less than one micron to allow for a highly superior product in a liquid form. The wettable powder form of CalOx is a five-micron product that can be used as an effective alternative to bagged lime on a variety of crops.
BioSafe Systems has partnered with the world’s largest supplier of calcium carbonate products worldwide. This unique micronized calcium allows calcium to be easily applied either as a foliar spray or by injection through subsurface irrigation or chemigated into any type of irrigation system.
CalOx performs much better than standard calcium products, either liquid or dry, due to the very small particle size. The small size allows plants to absorb calcium and other micronutrients more efficiently. CalOx is available in a variety of sizes, including 2.5, 5, 55 and 275-gallon containers.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles advance agriculture
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Update on corn and soybean acreage
- China's cotton growing area, yield expected to decline in 2014
- Farm auction in McLean County, Ill., drew 40 bidders
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning