BioSafe Systems adds adjuvant to product line
click image to zoom BioSafe Systems recently added an adjuvant, HOLDit, to its extensive crop protection solutions produce line. The new adjuvant is an effective, easy-to-use product for drift retardation and deposition improvement in spraying operations.
It has a unique polymer formulation that locks in the active ingredient, allowing the combination to increase the residual of bacterial and fungal controls for plant pathogens, according to BioSafe. The product’s ability to attach to the active ingredient in BioSafe Systems’ products allows it to stick to the intended target effectively improve deposition and allow for an increased level of product efficacy.
This adjuvant improves the performance of BioSafe Systems’ activated peroxygen and product formulations by creating a residual for increased contact and kill time, the company further claims. It also reduces the amount of drift and off-target deposition of spray solutions by making the spray particles less susceptible to wind drift. HOLDit is compatible with OxiDate 2.0, OxiPhos, SaniDate 12.0 and AXXE.
More information on this product is available on BioSafe Systems’s website by clicking here.
- CLA identifies areas for EPA to enhance effectiveness of WPS
- Ukraine to lose 15% of grain crop in violence-hit regions
- POET set to open its cellulosic ethanol plant
- 'Plantibodies' drugs advance as big pharma stands aside
- Did we miss the boat on corn plant population in 2014?
- Falling livestock futures grabbing headlines Wednesday morning
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America