BioSafe Systems adds adjuvant to product line
click image to zoom BioSafe Systems recently added an adjuvant, HOLDit, to its extensive crop protection solutions produce line. The new adjuvant is an effective, easy-to-use product for drift retardation and deposition improvement in spraying operations.
It has a unique polymer formulation that locks in the active ingredient, allowing the combination to increase the residual of bacterial and fungal controls for plant pathogens, according to BioSafe. The product’s ability to attach to the active ingredient in BioSafe Systems’ products allows it to stick to the intended target effectively improve deposition and allow for an increased level of product efficacy.
This adjuvant improves the performance of BioSafe Systems’ activated peroxygen and product formulations by creating a residual for increased contact and kill time, the company further claims. It also reduces the amount of drift and off-target deposition of spray solutions by making the spray particles less susceptible to wind drift. HOLDit is compatible with OxiDate 2.0, OxiPhos, SaniDate 12.0 and AXXE.
More information on this product is available on BioSafe Systems’s website by clicking here.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014