BioSafe Systems adds adjuvant to product line
click image to zoom BioSafe Systems recently added an adjuvant, HOLDit, to its extensive crop protection solutions produce line. The new adjuvant is an effective, easy-to-use product for drift retardation and deposition improvement in spraying operations.
It has a unique polymer formulation that locks in the active ingredient, allowing the combination to increase the residual of bacterial and fungal controls for plant pathogens, according to BioSafe. The product’s ability to attach to the active ingredient in BioSafe Systems’ products allows it to stick to the intended target effectively improve deposition and allow for an increased level of product efficacy.
This adjuvant improves the performance of BioSafe Systems’ activated peroxygen and product formulations by creating a residual for increased contact and kill time, the company further claims. It also reduces the amount of drift and off-target deposition of spray solutions by making the spray particles less susceptible to wind drift. HOLDit is compatible with OxiDate 2.0, OxiPhos, SaniDate 12.0 and AXXE.
More information on this product is available on BioSafe Systems’s website by clicking here.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement