BioSafe Systems adds adjuvant to product line
click image to zoom BioSafe Systems recently added an adjuvant, HOLDit, to its extensive crop protection solutions produce line. The new adjuvant is an effective, easy-to-use product for drift retardation and deposition improvement in spraying operations.
It has a unique polymer formulation that locks in the active ingredient, allowing the combination to increase the residual of bacterial and fungal controls for plant pathogens, according to BioSafe. The product’s ability to attach to the active ingredient in BioSafe Systems’ products allows it to stick to the intended target effectively improve deposition and allow for an increased level of product efficacy.
This adjuvant improves the performance of BioSafe Systems’ activated peroxygen and product formulations by creating a residual for increased contact and kill time, the company further claims. It also reduces the amount of drift and off-target deposition of spray solutions by making the spray particles less susceptible to wind drift. HOLDit is compatible with OxiDate 2.0, OxiPhos, SaniDate 12.0 and AXXE.
More information on this product is available on BioSafe Systems’s website by clicking here.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?